Charity fund-raising casino events UK
Glasgow- Edinburgh- Aberdeen- Perth- Dundee- Inverness
Don’t gamble with quality – put the ‘fun’ into fund-raising.
Since 1989, when Top Hat became Scotland’s first charity event casino, it has led the market in exciting and professional fund-raising casino events.
Our team’s passion, experience and personality keep us unrivalled for service and presentation, with more full-size casino tables, chips and greater guest capacity. Fund-raising is serious but guests want fun too, so Top Hat Casino adds entertainment, sparkle and class to any charity event.
Fund-raising casino format
Guests pay at the cash desk – their donation to the charity – to receive fun money to use to play the casino tables for prizes.
Charity casino nights
- Casino-experienced Events Manager
- Pre-event design meeting and fundraising consultation within a 50-mile radius of Glasgow
- Unparalleled fund-raising experience and venue knowledge
- More than 30 full-size tables and six different games
- Travel and set-up costs included
- Matching, well-maintained tables in burgundy and cream
- More chips per table, allowing up to twice as many people to play
- Personalised fun money with your logo – design service available
- Friendly, professional croupiers in matching evening dress, black shirts and red bow ties
- Complementary roll-a-dice table with three tables or more
- PA system and playlist
- Fund-raising cash desk
- Champagne prize
- Designated office open Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm
- Full employers’ and public liability insurance. Risk assessments on request
- Casino or full-event decor and design with staging and AV available
- Compere, DJ, bands, magician, Vegas girls and photographer available
- Translators available
- Photographer available
Always willing to go the extra mile to make your event special!
“The professionalism and organisation of you and your staff mean it is one element of the evening we need not worry about”
– Spifox charity on their casino night
Read More Testimonials >